Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for both premium and family

Solved!

Paying for both premium and family

Hi, so I had spotify premium for a while but I recently joined the family plan. I think I pay for both. How can I make sure I’m not charged twice? Couldn’t find it in the help center.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Omertol_, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

If you’re joining a Family plan, all subsequent payments on your account are made by the plan’s manager. Any remaining Premium time you have is forfeited. You won't be charged twice since the plan's manager will be in charge of the payments.

There is some more information on joining a Premium Family plan in this support article.

I hope you'll find this useful. Don't hesitate to reach back out if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Omertol_, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

If you’re joining a Family plan, all subsequent payments on your account are made by the plan’s manager. Any remaining Premium time you have is forfeited. You won't be charged twice since the plan's manager will be in charge of the payments.

There is some more information on joining a Premium Family plan in this support article.

I hope you'll find this useful. Don't hesitate to reach back out if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you very much!! 😁

Suggested posts