Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying with paysafecard in Czech Republic.

Solved!

Paying with paysafecard in Czech Republic.

Hi,
My name is Sam, i am from Czech Republic and i have this issue for some time. I searched the internet for some guidelines and help, but i wasn't able to find a solution.

So, back in 2019 i was able to pay with paysafe all the time. Even back in 2018. But suddenly, in 2019 maybe like about 10.9. i wasn't able to pay like that anymore. It left me with just paypal or a debit card. I looked up on the internet, if paysafe stopped supporting sporify or something, or the other way around, but i just found articles from 2015 and so. 

I even found articles about paysafe not working is CR, but as i said, it was from 2015 and 2018. And i still have the same issue.

If i am wasting your time, and the answer is obvious, i am sorry, but i am kind of sad because of it. I study at medical high school (CSZŠ Grohova) and i had tendency to buy spotify, because i love music. But now, i can't, so please, be so kind and help me. If you can, ofc...(and i don't have other option, i would pay with my fathers card, but he's consered about you keeping his credit card info and taking the money after 1 month without him knowing) It doesn't matter, i just can't pay other way around except with paysafe, so just ignore to story with my dad. So, i used to pay with paysafe, now i can't.. please help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @SamBuchta ,

Sorry for the delay 🙂 I had to double-check some details.

Unfortunately, it's no longer possible to pay with PaySafeCards for Premium in the Czech Republic. I'd recommend using another payment method.

I hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @SamBuchta ,

Thanks for reaching out.

It really depends on the plan you're trying to subscribe to. Is it regular Premium, Premium for Family or Premium for Students?

Let me know.

MaximSpotify Star

I have always paid for regular premium. Sorry for not mentioning earlier.

I guess there's no help ´=d

Marked as solution

Hey @SamBuchta ,

Sorry for the delay 🙂 I had to double-check some details.

Unfortunately, it's no longer possible to pay with PaySafeCards for Premium in the Czech Republic. I'd recommend using another payment method.

I hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts