Free

Country

Denmark

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

I want to subscripe to Spotify Premieum, but whatever i do it always says payment failed - i tried with my MasterCard paypal and so on. I've tried on my phone and on my pc, in incognito mode etc. nothing works someone that can help me?

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Payment Failed

I have the exact same problem with spotify uk.

My Visa, and two mastercards are all declined the second I push submit, theres no processing time at all which leads me to believe they have an issue with their payment api.

This is really annoying because their 99p for 3 months offer ends today!

Spotify please let us know when you fix this!

Highlighted

Yeap I have the exact same problem on the mobile app and on their Desktop website.

Highlighted

Same problem here in the U.S.   I am giving up on Spotify and going on the three-month trial with AppleMusic.  If you own stock in Spotify (SPOT), sell it now.  Streaming music stock analysts on Wall Street are starting to catch on to Spotify's inability to deal with revenue being lost to competitors due to this issue.  Also, I recommend sending a Tweet to CEO Daniel Ek.  His Twitter handle is @eldsjal

Highlighted

Hey there @tommy66666

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Just to confirm, have you tried paying in a private/incognito window? This way you'll avoid issues caused by the browser's cache.

Also, keep in mind the Free trial of our Premium offers is only available to users who have never used Premium before. The purpose of the trial is to let users try the service and decide if they want to pay for it in the future.  

Check this help page for more info on our trial offers. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson
SUGGESTED POSTS