Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

My Question or Issue

My automatic subscription payment failed this morning, and trying to update the payment details is not working. I either get the error message saying that something is wrong (attached), or I get taken to PayPal, make the payment, and am then redirected and told that something is wrong. I got a text from my bank saying the payment has been made, and PayPal says the amount was pre-authorized, but not yet completed. Is this a wider issue? what can I do?

5-28-2020 2-44-55 PM.png
5-28-2020 2-35-55 PM.png
2 Replies

Hey @azazel_o,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you're paying or trying to pay through PayPal, it'd be great for you to do the following:

If following these suggestions doesn't do the trick:

• Wait a few days and try again, or try in an private/incognito window (there might’ve been a temporary connection problem).
  • Try a different payment method.

Let us know how you get on. We'll look out for your updates and be available if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Mario, thanks for the response. I tried the listed solutions but they did not work. I see on my PP account that the amount Spotify took is for authorization, ($9.99) but nothing appears to have changed, and I still see the error when I access my Spotify account.

Suggested posts