Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment Successful but Premium Not Activated

Payment Successful but Premium Not Activated

Operating System: Android Pie

My Question or Issue

I paid one year plan using UPI payment method, the amount is deducted from my account but premium is not activated in my account.

Screenshot_BHIM_20190227-123423.png
5 Replies

Hey @kima09khiangte,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

I'd recommend clicking on '+VOTE' in this Ongoing Issue. That way, Spotify will know that more than one user is experiencing this issue.

🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Payment done but premium not recieve

Hey @9352972196,

Thanks for your reply in this thread 🙂

It is possible you logged in into a free account. This can be the reason why you can't see the Premium service. We suggest you check the details the account you logged in with these steps on a mobile phone:

1. Go to Home.
  2. Go to Settings.
  3. At the top of settings, you can see your username and the email linked to your account (if any).

If you aren’t certain about the details you used to register on the app, go to password reset and enter possible email addresses you own. When you enter an email that's registered with Spotify, you'll get a password reset message for that email.

Note: Keep in mind there are a few ways to sign up, e.g. with email, phone number, Facebook, Apple, or Google. Try logging in with these, your Premium account may be linked to one of these options as well.

Also, you can check your email address (the one you remember you registered on the app) to see if you received a receipt of the purchase. In said receipt you can check for your username. Then, you can verify If it matches with the one you see in the app.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

My Issue is I’ve paid for students premium package for which I’m verified as a registered student but my plan has not been activated.  I’ve made sure to go through all the troubleshooting process.  

Hey @Shubhxm

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, and welcome! Let`s look at this together, 

You should have received an email from SheerID confirming your eligibility for the student discount. In it you should be able to find a button that says GET PREMIUM STUDENT which you need to click on in order to complete the process. After doing that your plan will automatically switch to Premium Student on your next billing date.

In case you haven't received the email, or the link has expired before you got to it, you can request a new one from this link here - just make sure you follow the steps in it.

Hope this helps.

MartinModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts