Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment card detail cannot be changed

Payment card detail cannot be changed

@AskSpotifyStars
I have changed the payment method on the website. But the app still prompts the old one. To be more specific, I changed the card that I want to pay for the subscription on the website, but the app still asks me whether I want to pay with the old card.
3 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you first check if maybe you have more than one account? To me at first sight it looks like you're logged in on different account on the website and on the app. Here is a guide how to check if that is so. 

Could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing in the app as well?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi,

I found out that two account using the same email(since the date of birth and user name are different)

But they both qualify for my student premium.

I am not sure whether they are the same one! 

Thanks !! 

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Are you still experiencing this issue in the app? If so, we'd like to visualize what's happening on your end in order to advise you better. It'd be great if you could send us a quick video where we can take a better look at this behavior. You can either attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option or upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

Note: Be aware this is a public space, so please don't share any personal info.

In case you have an extra account and you want to close (delete) it - head to this FAQ as you'll find the exact steps on how to do that.

Hope this helps. We'll be on the lookout for your update. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts