Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment for student discount successfully deducted from my card but my account is still not premium

Payment for student discount successfully deducted from my card but my account is still not premium

I paid for the student discount since my son doesnt have his own credit card i let him use my account. But until now it says free. The payment is already deducted from my account.

Screenshot_20180423-050025_Messages.jpg
5 Replies

Same here, I’ve been looking all over to find help but seems non has been given yet 

I don't know who to email or talk to.. we need support here

I’ll try to find an email to contact and send it to you, what I’ve been reading sadly is we need to wait 24 hrs just to get a respond or some silly things to get our money back or get the subscription. 

Hey guys Welcome to the Spotify Community!

So what i would recommend is to log off and log back in to your spotify account on the App. Sometimes it needs to resync all the inforation to enable premium. 

If this doesnt work for you let me know

Happy Listening

Keanu_C

Hi @Unkatme and @karmaAkabane,

If Spotify is unable to verify your student I.D, you won’t be eligible to claim the student discount. In this instance, any charges will show on your statement as ‘pending’. This means your bank has put a temporary authorization on the funds, but no money has actually been taken.

Once the bank confirms your student I.D failed to verify successfully, the money will reappear on your statement. This can take up to 48 hours, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information about any pending payments.

Let me know how it goes!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts