Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment got iterrupted and payment went through but did not get Premium

Solved!

Payment got iterrupted and payment went through but did not get Premium

I wanted to buy premium and selected to Pay via PayPal. During the payment the browser stopped working and did not let me through to next page even if I refreshed (which was risky), so I closed it because it didn't do anything by itself. Money got taken from my account but my Premium did not activate.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It sounds like there was an error during the payment process, and your subscription was not activated even though the payment was processed.

To resolve this issue, I recommend that you contact Spotify's customer support team directly. They will be able to investigate the issue and provide you with a solution. You can reach out to them via the Spotify Help Center, which provides a variety of options to contact support, including email, live chat, and social media.

When you contact customer support, be sure to provide them with your account information, including your username and any order numbers or receipts for your purchases. This will help them to quickly identify the issue and provide you with the necessary assistance.

In the meantime, you can also check your account settings to see if there are any pending payments or subscriptions that need to be activated. To do this, log in to your Spotify account and go to your account settings. Look for the "Subscription" section, and check to see if your Premium subscription is listed as active. If it is not, try activating it again and see if that resolves the issue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

It sounds like there was an error during the payment process, and your subscription was not activated even though the payment was processed.

To resolve this issue, I recommend that you contact Spotify's customer support team directly. They will be able to investigate the issue and provide you with a solution. You can reach out to them via the Spotify Help Center, which provides a variety of options to contact support, including email, live chat, and social media.

When you contact customer support, be sure to provide them with your account information, including your username and any order numbers or receipts for your purchases. This will help them to quickly identify the issue and provide you with the necessary assistance.

In the meantime, you can also check your account settings to see if there are any pending payments or subscriptions that need to be activated. To do this, log in to your Spotify account and go to your account settings. Look for the "Subscription" section, and check to see if your Premium subscription is listed as active. If it is not, try activating it again and see if that resolves the issue.

Suggested posts