Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment issue

Payment issue

I'm facing a payment issue over a month and a half guys!
Every time I try to add my card and proceed, it shows something went wrong, Please try again or reach our support.
I'm sure about the card balance and everything, Maybe it's because I tried the 1-month premium offer and you introduced a new one?
It's over now and I see that you are offering the 1-month premium again, So definitely It won't let me join again unless all your offers are over, I can't wait that long guys for real! it's frustrating!
Please provide me with a solution that works!

3 Replies

Hey there @Yehia,

Thanks for reaching out. That's not cool - let's try some more things out.

Btw - the reason you are currently unable to update the payment details shouldn't have anything to do with the fact that you've had a Premium trial in the past.

Have you tried updating your payment details in Incognito?

Have you checked whether you experience this issue on multiple devices?

You can make sure your card meets all the necessary the criteria by checking out this article

Keep us in the loop!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hello Petya,
I tried updating the info in incognito and tried to do this on my laptop and 2 phones and it's the same issue, And the card have enough balance.
And now I'm trying to add a new card, it's showing enter a valid card.
The numbers are tied to each other, I tried that on several devices & laptop and incognito.

Hey again @Yehia,

Thanks for getting back to us! 

And thanks for confirming everything that you've tried so far. 

Do you have another payment method you could try paying with?

If that's not an option, you can contact support so they can take a look backstage and let you now what's going on. 

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts