Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment issues

Payment issues

Hello, I'm having trouble with paying my Spotify subscription. I used to have Premium subscription every month until I had bank issues with my debit card and my payment was not authorized so I was downgraded to Free subscription. Now my bank issues were solved and I've been trying to upgrade my subscription again to Premium but whenever I try something goes wrong and a banner appears saying that my payment couldn't go through and that I should choose another payment option. I've tried to pay with 5 different debit and credit cards but I'm having the same issue over and over again. All my cards are up to date and have enough money to make the payment, actually I've bought many things with the cards and haven't got any trouble so that makes me think that the issue is got to do with your web page or payment procedure. Please help, I would hate to leave Spotify for these problems.
1 Reply

Hi @user-removed ,

Sorry to hear about your issue!

Could you clear all your cookies, cache & try to process the payment again, but this time attempting in incognito mode.

If that still does not solve the issue I'd recomend trying on another device.

Keep me updated.

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts