Free

Country

Romania

Device

Google Pixel 2 Xl

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

I paid for premium before, with the same card, and now when I try to pay (because I cancelled for a week maybe two) it says "Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. Get help" but I 100% have money on the card and I wrote everything correctly :(. And I would use another payment method but in Romania you can only use credit card.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @qex-it_47c66, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble paying for Premium at the moment. I’d recommend checking out this article for payment troubleshooting steps. You can also try using another browser or incognito mode to see if that helps.

There’s also some specific subscription-related troubleshooting over at the Spotify Answers board. If none of these work, please send a screenshot of any error messages being shown (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @qex-it_47c66, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble paying for Premium at the moment. I’d recommend checking out this article for payment troubleshooting steps. You can also try using another browser or incognito mode to see if that helps.

There’s also some specific subscription-related troubleshooting over at the Spotify Answers board. If none of these work, please send a screenshot of any error messages being shown (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you, I checked those out before writing in here and tried like you said with incognito and it didn't work, I tried to pay with a card from another country as well maybe it might work(yes I changed the country too) and it just doesn't work. I decided that I will just not use spotify anymore but thank you anyway.

Suggested posts