Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not able to pay with PaySafecard or DotPay

Solved!

Not able to pay with PaySafecard or DotPay

Hello
My name is Jacek and I am a Spotify user from Poland.
I've been using the Premium version for over 2 years. I've always extended my subscription via internet transfer (no credit card, no paypal but  przelewy24.pl / dotpay ). Unfortunately, today I cannot find a place on the website where I could choose this payment option. Has anything changed?
Best regards,
Jacek

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience while we've been looking into this.

We can confirm that it's no longer possible to pay with PaySafeCard or DoPay for Premium in Poland. Moving forward, we'd recommend using another payment method.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

23 Replies

problem solved. firefox was unable to display the page with the internet payment method. Edge had no problems with that

Jacek

Hi,

It doesn't work with any browser. Payment method by przelewy24 or dotpay just disappeared. I am using Spotify for a few years and I always use prepaid form. Now there is only Credit card or Pay Pal - I am not using it. So looks like I will be removed form Premium Spotify it is no longer access for me. Any ideas how pay for Premium prepaid  without Credit card or pay pal?

Hey there @RobertL,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

This issue might be due to some network error. Could you try using a different network or device and let us know how it goes?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. Thanks.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I have the same problem. There are only two payment methods in the premium order form: creditcard and paypal. There is no "dotpay" anymore.
I have no credit card and I've just closed my paypal account. I tried FF, Crome and Edge in, at least, two wifi networks, with the same result. Does it mean that I have to goodby my spotify account?

Best Regards

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. 

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

For now, we recommend that you try with another payment method. If you're not able to - try again with the same payment method within the next 48 hours.

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Same problem as others

Hello,
I am not able to pay withe the paysafecard. One month ago I've gone through it without any issue. Could you please check and let us know?

Regards

Hello, 

Unfortunately, the payment problems have returned. The Przelewy24.pl option does not exist. Please let me know if this is a deliberate action or a bug - maybe I will have to change Spotify to something else.
Regards, 
JacekM

Hi, problem still occurs. There is no possibility to pay using Dotpay / Przelewy24. Only Credit / Debit Card and PayPal is available.

I can't pay with dotpay and paysafecard too, this payment methods will be back or not? i've always paid with dotpay and now it's gone

I have the same problem. It is not possible to pay with DotPay, which means I have to say goodbye to my Spotify premium account. Spotify, please solve this problem, not everyone has the option to buy a premium plan with a payment card or PayPal. The option to buy premium for only one month using DotPay is the best option for many people.

Hi, what is the issue with paysafecard option still not available?

I have the same problem. When we can expect a solution for this issue? 

still unable to pay for PSC 
I checked other regions and the same

I have the same problem - can't pay with Dotpay anymore. Spotify when can we expect this issue to be solved?

Hi,

today new update of spotify and nothing happend. Still using dotpay is imposible.

When can we expect fix this issue?

Cheers,

Bart

Hi,

i'm searching for premium option for 1 month - not subscription. There was this option, but now it's only for credit card and paypal users.

Same here - this problem comes and goes, I struggled to pay with Dotpay back in September and once again now (November) I can't see that option. This is starting to be a real inconvenience - Spotify, could you please fix it once and for all?

Marked as solution

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience while we've been looking into this.

We can confirm that it's no longer possible to pay with PaySafeCard or DoPay for Premium in Poland. Moving forward, we'd recommend using another payment method.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

XeniaModerator

Suggested posts