Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment problem

Payment problem

Premium
Poland

Hey,

I'm premium user already for ~4years. I'm currently traveling and I lost one of the 2 debit cards I have with me. I blocked that card, but unfrortuntely it was the one attached to my spotify account. I tried updating my payment details with the second card I have, but this procudere failed. I'll be traveling for another 4 weeks and during that time I'll not be able to get any new debit card. Meanwhile my spotify premium subsription expires in 5 days. Is there any way to delay the expire time and still use premium features?

Kind Regards,
Marek

3 Replies

Hi @debris!

Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble paying for Premium at the moment. I’d recommend checking out this article for payment troubleshooting steps.

Make sure that your credit card's country matches your account's country settings. If it doesn't, you should be able to change your country settings in your Spotify account page.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the fast reply! It matches my account's country settings. I
believe that the issue with this card might be caused by a fact that it's
connected to multiple bank accounts (PLN, EUR, USD). I already experienced
issues with this card with other recurring payments, but it usually works
with services provided by big companies (e.g. works with Apple's App Store).

Hello!
I'd recommend reaching out to your bank just to make sure everything's OK with your card. You can also try this process using another browser or an incognito window.

Let me know how you get on 😉
Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts