Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment problems

Payment problems

Hi, i got some payment problems, wont accept any cards i try to put in the "upgrade" page.

Im from Finland and i have tryed 2 different cards (OP bank) and one virtual mastercard and all 3 gives same error "bank?? has and bad day bla bla bla try again later".

We have called bank and asked about the problem but they claim they dont have any problems.. so is there a problem in Spotify end?

6 Replies

Hey @Nordvind666, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you quickly try the following steps and let me know if you still need help?

Card Problems.png

Looking forward to your response 🙂

Hi I'm having the exact same problems but none of those steps worked!

@Maqme,

If you've tried the steps I've posted and you've already contacted your bank, the next step is to chat with Spotify support. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Yup checked steps too and no luck.

I Know the card works since i payed netflix with it so its not the "card doesent work".

and that, you say ppl to ask things in twitter or fb or what ever social media that is not accepted nowdays since there is ALOT of ppl like me that is not part of any of those, and will not join on those.

So something weird is going on on your side...

So list some stuff from my card:

Location Finland, Osuuspankki is the bank.. maybe some other Osuuspankki customers have same problem?

Well? any news? still cannot pay.. do we really have to go back to ftp transfers and illegal music?

@Nordvind666,

Sorry for the late response! I was gone for the week and just got back tonight.

If you aren't able to use Facebook or Twitter to get in contact with Spotify support, you can use this online contact form if you'd prefer to use email 🙂

Suggested posts