Free

Country

Serbia

Device

Iphone 6s

Operating System

IOS 13, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello Spotify support, i am hoping you can help me, basically i have an Iphone, and i've made an account on Apple ID and bought spotify premium but then i remembered i cant use it on my pc since its not a MacBook, its a WindowsOS, so i canceled my subscription on that account and wanting to make a new one that will not be on apple id so i can use it on my phone and my pc also, i succesfully disconnected the acount and canceled the payment but when i try to make another account and buy spotify premium it shows me some kind of errors saying something went wrong and i cant connect my credit card to it, so i am wondering can you help me out, since i want to purchase it again but i cant. Thanks in advance

Best Regards

1 Reply

Hey there @kristivn!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

It's possible that you're not able to sign up with the same card because the system doesn't allow our users to get the trial offer with the same payment method on different accounts.

What we'd recommend is taking a look at this page to see how you can use your account created with your Apple ID on your computer and closing your other account with the steps here.

Let us know how yo get on and just give us a shout if you need some help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts