Premium (subscribing for it)

Country

US

Device

(iPad 10.5 in Pro)

Operating System

(iOS 13.5.1)

My Question or Issue

I have tried multiple cards and went through all the troubleshooting and the payment still says something went wrong. I have used these cards for other recurring purchases like Netflix, so I don’t know why my card doesn’t work.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I used PayPal and the payment worked

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @tccqvwgdto8kkgb, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

In case you see an error message when trying to subscribe for Premium, I'd recommend giving it another try, but this time in a private/incognito window. This way you'll avoid issues with your browser's cache that might be causing the payment to not go through. Another thing you can try is if the same happens in a different kind of browser.  

If changing the browser doesn't do the trick, would you mind sending me a screenshot showing the error message you get? Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue. Make sure the screenshot doesn’t show any sensitive info such as payment or personal data.  

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have this same issue. I have tried multiple cards and used my Paypal as well. It just doesn’t work out.

I went through PayPal and it worked

Marked as solution

I used PayPal and the payment worked

Suggested posts