Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

IOS 12

My Question or Issue

I accidentally withdrew a payment in my bank. I paid for a month of Spotify and somehow returned the payment. Now my account is unaccesable. I am not sure on the email that I used for the account but I have banknotes to show. Anyone know how to fix this? I've been trying for two weeks now. Please help me!!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Okay if you don't remember your username or contact e-mail and can't login, can you try reaching Spotify directly with one of the options described here. I believe there is nothing wrong with your account and they can help you login. Hope this helps and let me know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @SamiMosbah !

This seems odd because even if there is a problem with the payment, your account should be reverted to free plan. Can you tell me what happens exactly when you try to login? If it doesn't accept your password, have you tried a password reset? Looking to hear back from you.

Hi, I’m not sure, was forced to log out. I don’t remember what my username
was, but I can find my account when I log onto another account and chdck. I
think it said that my account was de-activated.
Marked as solution

Okay if you don't remember your username or contact e-mail and can't login, can you try reaching Spotify directly with one of the options described here. I believe there is nothing wrong with your account and they can help you login. Hope this helps and let me know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts