Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment through UPI does not reflect in spotify account

Payment through UPI does not reflect in spotify account

Plan

Premium

Country

India

Device

Redmi Note 6 Pro

My Question or Issue

• I paid INR 699 for 12 months premium on 29 Jun 2020 through UPI but the same was not reflected in my spotify account. The account still shows free and the account type has not changed to premium. Kindly look into the issue.

IMG_20200629_220614.jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-29-22-04-32-080_com.spotify.music.jpg
7 Replies

Hey @upipaymentissue, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try logging out of the app > Restart device > Log back in? 

If that doesn't help, let me know what your account status says here. Additionally, follow all troubleshooting steps provided in this support article.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

INDIA

Device

GOOGLE PIXEL

Operating System

ANDROID

My Question or Issue

HI, 

I tried to upgrade my spotify free account to Family plan for 12 months . My payment was done through Google Pay platform UPI, and an amount of 2149 INR was debited from my account. However it was not upgraded. PFA the images . Kindly resolve the issue by refunding the amount .

Best ,

Abdul Rahman

UPI trans.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2020-07-02 at 11.08.00 PM (1).jpg

Hey there @abdulrahman6644,

Thanks for reaching out!

We advise you to try the suggestions listed in this article

It's very important to make sure you haven't activated Premium on another account of yours (sometimes users create multiple accounts which leads to confusion).

Then, once you're sure you've logged into the correct account, check the account page

Let us know how it goes 🙂 

PetyaModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

June 30, 2020 was the last day for One Year Individual Premium OFFER at Rs 699.00 for Indian subscribers. So I subscribed for the same on the last hours of June 30 itself at 9:30 pm. Money got deducted and today it's July 06. How much time Spotify will take to activate my premium account? If something has gone wrong then Spotify may please refund my money. 

Plan

RS 699 Individual Premium Offer for 1 year.

Country

India

Device

Samsung Galaxy A9

Operating System

Android 10

20200630_213605.jpg

Hey there @Nock1!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

Can you start by taking a look at your Receipts page? If you don't see the payment there, it means that it hasn't gone through successfully on our end yet.

With some payments it might take a couple of days until the charge is processed, so we usually recommend waiting some time to see if the payment shows up on your Receipts page and you get your Premium features.

If it doesn't, you should soon receive your funds back automatically. Since you've waited for a few days, we'd suggest reaching out to your payment provider to check the status of the payment. 

Keep us posted on how it goes. Give us a shout if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey there folks, 

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

We're currently aware of the issue with payments made through UPI not reflecting. The relevant team is already looking into this in search for a solution.  

Keep in mind payment processing systems need up to 3 working days to make a transaction show as reflecting. In case your payment still hasn't reflected, make sure to check if the transaction has returned automatically back to your payment account. 

You can subscribe to this thread in the three-dots menu at the top right corner next to the thread title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions. 

Hey @upipaymentissue

Jumping in to let you know we created an Ongoing Issue regarding this.

It’s here. It’d be great for you to add your +VOTE and follow its developments. 

We’ll share all the related updates there as soon as we have any!

Mario Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts