NEXT STEP

Payment update for Quebec residents

Payment update for Quebec residents

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada / Québec 

My Issue

I recently got a new credit card and I'm trying to update my payment details through the Subscription panel in my account page. However I can't complete the process as there is this useless confirmation box:

"This offer is unavailable in Quebec. I confirm that I am not a resident of the province of Quebec."

I say useless, because I'm not trying to redeem an offer, simply trying to update my payment info.

I saw the other messages on the forum and many people seem to have this issue as well. But the suggested solution (following these steps) doesn't fix anything. Some others simply checked the box...

4 Replies

Hey @mystadio.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Could you try to update your payment info via an incognito browsing session? Be sure to use this link to update your payment card.

Should do the trick. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Thanks for the help!

I already tried that option after searching the forums and it didn't work.
(incognito still shows that checkbox)

It feels like either that checkbox shouldn't show up on renewing the
subscription/updating payment info (offers are usually for new clients
anyway) or that its wording is wrong.

Hey there @mystadio,

Thanks for clarifying.

In this case, we'd recommend checking the steps provided here

If that doesn't do the trick, it might be worth canceling your subscription and waiting until your account reverts back to Free before resubscribing again using your new payment method.

No worries, you won’t lose any music or account settings by reverting to Free, but you will need to redownload anything you’ve made available for offline listening once you’re back on Premium.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi 

I have the same problem here... frustrating 

something worked for you ? 

Suggested posts