Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment

Payment

Plan

Premium

Country

Croatia

Device

(Samsung Galaxy 9)

My Question or Issue

Hello, I'm trying to pay for subscription with my card, and it doesn`t work for some reason. I tried going to your support and doing everything listed there to try and help but it did not work. I tried updating my phone and computer, I used incognito mode on multiple browsers, I even tried waiting for a few days just in case it was an internal problem. I also got in contact with my payment provider and they said nothing was wrong with my card so what should I do?

20200916_095613.jpg

9 Replies

Trying to pay for premium but the payment keeps failing when I know nothing is wrong with the card.

Hello, I'm also having the same problem, any card banner used is denied.

Any solution?

I am also having the same issue. I'm trying to update my payment information and it's not allowing me to do so.

I have the same problem, please someone help us!!!!

I tried subscribing to Premium multiple times through carrier and it doesn’t work giving me an ERROR message: sorry, unable to subscribe to Spotify.

I tried using different devices and different web browsers.

Please provide help. Thank You

I have the same problem. Started around monday. Tried to update my payment options on my phone (Galaxy A41) and on PC and the same error occurs. 

Hey @dunjalol ,

Thanks for reaching out.

In this case, I'd recommend trying using another payment method. You can check all the available payment methods in your country here.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there @AngieV1502 and @Densonmarrero

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

First thing you can try when the payment keeps on failing is trying again in private/incognito window since this lets you avoid issues with the cache in your browser. It's also a good idea to try in a different kind of browser.   

If you folks still can't process the payment after trying this, make sure you send us a screenshot showing the error message that comes up. Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue.

Tip: Make sure the screenshot doesn’t show any sensitive info such as payment or personal data.  

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to quickly jump in here 🙂

We've checked this backstage and there could have been a slight hiccup in the system. Now the issue should be fixed. You can click here and try again updating your payment details or subscribing to Premium.

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, we are here for you.

Have a nice day!

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts