Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paypal Account help

Paypal Account help

Good Morning Team

I need some help with out spotify accounts, we manage over 13 spotify account within our organisation, we have a spotify account in each room with its own setup to give the office space background music. All spotify accounts are on premiium but we would like to change our payment method over to Paypal. 

This worked for the first three accounts that we linked to paypal but every single account after that just gives us a error something went wrong when trying to apply the updated payment method. Screenshot attached.

Is there a limitation on how many accounts i can have linked to paypal?

My paypal account is a business account and authorised for all payments.

I have also tried cancelling the subscription on a account but it still keeps the credit card details in the payment so i cant renew the subscription on paypal as old payment method is still there and cant be removed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 11.16.57 AM.png
2 Replies

Hey there @shaunpieterse,

thanks for posting !

Make sure to check out the Paypal and Spotify payment troubleshooting help page here.

Let me know how it goes 😃

Hey, @shaunpieterse 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

I need you give me more information about your issue, before give you the next steps... First of all, have you used the Spotify for Business service or you just created 13 different accounts and paied for all by the common service? And second, do your accounts continue on Premium or it got on Free?

Please, keep me updated on your case. Waiting for your answer...

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts