Philippines: Paying using Sun Prepaid

Solved!

Philippines: Paying using Sun Prepaid

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Philippines

My Question or Issue

In subscription for Premium, there are only two networks (Smart and Globe), but my network is Sun Cellular (prepaid). Can I pay/subscribe to premium using Sun Prepaid load or even put my Sun mobile number as Smart load? Thank you in advance..

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @hal_25,

Thanks for reaching out.

All available payment methods for you and your region should be listed on the payment page. If the page doesn't list the payment method that you'd like to use, then it's currently not available.

More info about payment methods can be found at https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/subscription_information/payment-methods.

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @hal_25,

Thanks for reaching out.

All available payment methods for you and your region should be listed on the payment page. If the page doesn't list the payment method that you'd like to use, then it's currently not available.

More info about payment methods can be found at https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/subscription_information/payment-methods.

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Thank you for the reply. But what if one network is under/held by another network (e.g. Sun is under Smart)? Could putting my Sun number work as Smart?

You can, of course, give it a try, but there's no guarantee that it'll work as it's not officially listed as a supported payment method.

MaximSpotify Star

Thank you. I appreciate your answer.

Suggested posts