Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pre-paid premium didn't changed to duo after changed plan

Pre-paid premium didn't changed to duo after changed plan

I changed my plan from Spotify Premium to Spotify Duo even though it changed to overall expiry date for subscription but I cannot see my account upgraded to duo, is there any way I can cancel my premium to get to duo plan?

9 Replies

Hey @parv_j ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

If you had any individual Premium time left when you upgraded to Duo, you'd get immediate access to all Duo features.

The remaining time from the previous payment would be shortened because of the price difference between the plans, but you won't lose it.

You can find out when the next payment is due and what your subscription type is at https://spotify.com/account 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Nah, I get the old subscription type.

Hey @parv_j ,

Thanks for letting me know.

Can you please post a screenshot of your subscription section on your account overview page?

Make sure to hide any private or sensitive info. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Hi,

I'm suffering from the same problem wherein I've upgraded my account from Premium Individual to Duo but nothing has changed on my account page. On the Android app the account still shows Individual. Was there a resolution found to this?

Hey @Bewilderbeest ,

To ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

MaximSpotify Star

Hello, i changed my premium individual plan to duo, 3 times...billing also get done but i still have individual plan...my partner and I wants to share duo account...its been 2 days and i still have dame solo plan ... please help

Hey @Krishna6 ,

To ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

MaximSpotify Star

My Spotify duo hasn't come even days after paying for it. It is still on the individual plan.

Hey there @Capumunene

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Would you mind taking a look at your receipts to make sure your payment has gone through successfully? 

If so, we suggest that you log out and then log back in to your account twice in a row. This will trigger a sync between your account and device. 

If you still can't use the advantages of Premium Duo, it's possible that you're logged into a different account. To check if you have more than one account, take a look at this article. 

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts