Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Preium account active but not on my phone

Preium account active but not on my phone

My permium accout says that it active when i log in online but when i try to listen to music on my phone it says to buy premium? I have tried to log out and log back in but that didnt work? Need help asap
7 Replies

Same issue here

Same here - I am premium through my Vodafone pack - it was working perfectly for ten days and stopped working today. Tried everything'possible , please help

My app happen to log out I logged back in but forgot password so I followed steps to reset password. Once that was done I logged in and it in Free mode not premium. My son shares my account on his phone he is still logged in playlist made,etc but mine wont go into premium mode.

Same thing for me... my spouse is working in premium but mines and im the primary holder of the account! Now i have to listen to commercials during a workout

Pague mi cuenta premium y no funciona. Me pueden ayudar?

HEY SPOTIFY! YOU EVEN BOTHERING TO READ ANY OF THIS! I messaged you on TWITTER, since there’s no phone number, and no email! Ya haven’t even read it. Go figure. Spotify is WAY too big to have such horrible “support”! Fix this **bleep** or keep losing customers. Cuz I’m definitely gonna cancel if you don’t fix our problem ASAP! I should have, and will, sign up for YouTube’s premium access cuz this **bleep** is OUTRAGEOUS! And TRY to give me a “partial refund” if you’re such an apparent scam that the free 30 days isn’t actually free!

I erased all my data and lost my account and I didn't know the login or anything but it still charges me and it's been doing it for months but Spotify aren't doing anything about it when I email them 

Suggested posts