Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium £99 for a year offer - lose a month's subscription ?

Solved!

Premium £99 for a year offer - lose a month's subscription ?

Hi there,

I'm a premium subscriber, paying £9.99 a month. I've seen the offer for a year at £99 and would like to take it up, but it all reads like it will start immediately. I've just been billed £9.99 for my next month's subscription, so will I lose that £9.99 when I pay for the yearly one ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @zemplify,

when you pay for the yearly offer, you won’t loose the money you already paid. The yearly offer will get added to the month you already paid for.

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @zemplify,

when you pay for the yearly offer, you won’t loose the money you already paid. The yearly offer will get added to the month you already paid for.

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star

Just to say based on your answer I tried it, and you were right - it added the year to the end of my current month.

Thanks very much !

No worries 🙂

LukeSpotify Star

Hi I have also just updated to the £99 for 12 months offer, I have the reciept but my subscription status states "Your plan will automatically renew on 12/23/18 and you'll be charged £9.99"  

If I am charged this additional payment, how do I claim the money back and what should my subscrition status currently read, now I've paid the £99?

Cheers

How fast did you see that change to your account?  I did the same but my account overview still shows that I owe monthly again in January.

I don't remember exactly, but it might have been a day or two. I'd only just renewed so it had lots of time to sort itself out after I'd done it.

Suggested posts