Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Acount was paused, then I payed 4 times, the payment went through, but Spotify gave error

Premium Acount was paused, then I payed 4 times, the payment went through, but Spotify gave error

Plan

Premium

Country

UAE

Device

Pixel 2

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I had Premium Acount. When changing my card, I missed the payment and my Premium acount got paused. Then I made a payment with the new card, and Spotify gave me an error ("something went wrong") but my bank send me a text notification that the payment went through. I tried 3 more times. So now I payed 4 times the monthly amount and I still do not have premium. I logged out and back again, uninstalled the app and installed again, tried different devices. 

Please give me an email that I can write the transaction details so that Spotify can reimburse me.

d9fac2a1-732a-435f-a7a2-6fb7bf9fc79a.jfif

2 Replies

Hey there @lauradianu,

thanks for posting in the community !

Just to make sure you haven't created more than one account, please use this help guide to locate all accounts listed with your details.

In addition, check out this help guide on possible reasons and common mistakes made which can lead to extra charges.

You can always use this same exact guide to contact support and have them check the account for you.

I'm always around if you need further help 😃

@OnebyBoo , thx for reply, I checked your links, I haven't done any of those mistakes. Is between Spotify and the bank, my bank HSBC insists that the transactions were accepteted from their end, but at Spotify I have no one that I can contact to inquiere about this. this is the problem. Spotify needs to redirect back that moeney now.

Please help!!

Suggested posts