Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Duo Error

Premium Duo Error

Hi,

I updated my Premium DUO account so that my girlfriend could subscribe but at the time of entering the address it generates an error, and the help link is missing (404 error).

I tried entering exactly the same address as the subscriber and by geolocation, but in both cases it fails.

9 Replies

Have you found a solution? I have the same problem... 

Hey @jjerezme and @kalumraj,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

This is an issue we're aware of and that the relevant team is currently working on.

In the meantime, we suggest you do the following as a temporary workaround:

1. Open the Premium Duo help page - this link should open a page which has the country initials 'us' in the link, which will lead to a 404 error.
  2. All you need to do here is edit the 'us' to match the country you're trying to claim the offer in. So, for example, if you're in Poland, you should change 'us' to 'pl', and the link should open normally.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions regarding this.

Hi Peter,

I tried what you said above. Even when I use the Duo Help link i get a 404. 

https://www.spotify.com/de/account/duo/

I am trying to get my wife onto my duo subscription, but every time we have to enter the address we get a 404 error. What else can we do? 

Thanks!

Hey there @sQeez,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

The link you mention contains the country code "de". Just to confirm, are you located in Germany? 

Please keep in mind that Premium Duo isn't currently available in Germany, which would explain the error message you see.

If however you're located in a different country where Premium Duo is available, we'd suggest giving it another try in an incognito or private window in your browser. You can also take a look at the steps provided in this support site article.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Friends, I got same problem when migrate from Family to Duo! I just forgot to reenter my address... after I did it (again) the problem was resolved!

How I resolved mine: reentered my address and error on invite disappeared!

I have tried all solutions (re-enter address, copy URL and replace by “nl”) presented here, but none seem to work. I am based in The Netherlands and am trying to connect my girlfriend to my subscription. 

Please help!

------------------------------------

Update: the issue was solved after I figured out that my girlfriend's location was somehow set at Portugal (instead of The Netherlands), even though her address was correct

same problem in Belgium.

Hey there @bobshomob,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

We can recommend you trying again in a private/incognito window. Then you can log in here and activate the Premium Duo.

If this doesn't work, try using a different network if you have this option available. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information. For example, some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/work/office) might restrict access to certain services, which would explain what happened here.

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us.  

Suggested posts