NEXT STEP

Premium, Duo Hulu and Hulu Live

Premium, Duo Hulu and Hulu Live

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

My Question or Issue

My wife wants to ditch Amazon Music and likes my Spotify experience so we're looking at Duo

BUT

I have Premium with Hulu which I later upgraded to Hulu Live 

I think it works right now by adding a credit to my hulu account for the value of the base hulu package but what happens if I move to Duo? I'm concerned that it will cancel my Hulu account entirely? 

3 Replies

Hey @ChapmanDan78, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Sending her a warm welcome to Spotify.

Since you're on Premium with Hulu, if you cancel, or change plans - you will lose access to Hulu and there isn't a way to get it back with Spotify included (unless you subscribe to Premium Student).

However, since you stated you upgrade to Hulu with Live TV- that means you have already switched your billing from Spotify to Hulu, so the add-on isn't included with your Spotify plan. More information about the Premium with Hundle bundle (applies to students but has some info as to what is stated here). 

You can upgrade to Premium Duo here, and there is some more information as to how it works here

I hope this helps! I'll be here if you need anything else. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks Billy - I'm pretty sure it applies a credit to my Hulu account. If I blow up the TV service I'll lose more points indoors than spotify will earn me 😄

Hey @ChapmanDan78

You're welcome!
Can you let me know what you mean by it applies a credit to your Hulu account? 

Keep me posted. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts