Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Duo and Sonos

Solved!

Premium Duo and Sonos

Hi,

When switching subscription from Premium Family to Duo, will playing music on Sonos still work?

The reason I'm asking is that I switched accounts while at work, and my wife at home told me that neither of our accounts work on Sonos (error message: "Could not connect to Spotity")

Thanks!

Dennis

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Heldgaard 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting.

About your question, yes it will continue normally. Probably you are experiencing a momentaneous issue. So, just follow the steps on this article to try to fix it:

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @Heldgaard 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting.

About your question, yes it will continue normally. Probably you are experiencing a momentaneous issue. So, just follow the steps on this article to try to fix it:

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Hi hezorg,

Thanks for reacahing out! YOu were ineed correct. After a little while, we were able to play music again on Sonos using the new subscription ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks and have a nice day!

Hey again! Happy to know that you could solve your issue and and continue enjoying the best sound experience on Spotify. Be free to contact us here in Community whenever you want! We'd love to help! ๐Ÿ™‚ Best regards, hezorg
LuanSpotify Star

I have identical issue to above. Paid up for a Spotify premium duo account. Linked spotufy to sinas account and told that all was set up.its not because when I ask Sonas to play a song via Hey Gogle it says "Sorry it looks like spotify premium is not available try again later"

Suggested posts