Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Duo; unable to add user

Premium Duo; unable to add user

Every time I send the link to my wife for Premium Duo and she verifies our address, she gets an error. The error she continually gets is attached. When we click the link for help it sends her to a 404 page. We've tried to set it up numerous times, with the same result.
Spotify_error.png
4 Replies

Hey @Pflanagan1963 

You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that does it.

Also, try in a different device (computer, tablet, etc.)

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. It is on a different device, but I will try the "incognito" mode.

I have tried all solutions that I have found on this community, and none have worked. It looks like I will have to cancel the Duo supscription as it is a waste of money.

@Pflanagan1963 

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts