Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Duo

Premium Duo

• I have upgraded to Premium Duo however my husband is unable to verify his address on my invite. When it asks to input his address (either manually or by Google maps) he is getting an error message. We are both at the same address and the exact same address is being input. My plan has been upgraded however we are unable to use it. 

Plan

Premium

Country

Ireland

Device

(iPhone 8,

17 Replies

Hey there @kennyman,

thanks for posting in the community !

Please check these two help pages on the new Duo Mix plan to see if they can shed some light on the issue you're having :

- Duo Mix

- Premium Duo

Let me know how it goes 😃

Hi there,

Yes we have tried everything suggested several times however when he tries to confirm his address he keeps getting an error message?

Hey there @kennyman,

thanks for the quick update!

Can you please provide the error number or a screenshot of the error you're getting ?

Thanks 😃

This is the message we’re getting. 

Thanks

EDE49D5C-4253-4962-81EF-2BB692C6EFAB.png

Hi,

I am also having the exact same problem when trying to get duo on my daughters phone. Exactly the same address and showing the same error since yesterday.

Hey there @kennyman,

thanks for the pic.

Have you tried processing the invite or sending of the invite through a web page on a PC or MAC ?

You can try using an incognito page as well as it tends to do the trick.

Note: Use the owner of the plan to send but do not accept the invite on the same device.

Let me know how it goes 😃

Hi there,

Yes I’ve tried everything!

it shouldn’t be this difficult should it?!

Hey there @kennyman,

Last thing, the invite link may have expired.

Ask the owner of the plan to send you a new link from their account page, on the Premium Duo tab.

If you’re joining Duo on the same device the plan owner used to invite you, make sure they’ve logged out of their account page first.

If this still deosn't help, contact support through this page and have them take a closer look at the account in question.

Note: If you get an automated mail, please DO respond to it.

Let me know if you have any further questions 😃

Same problem here. Tried different browsers, and resent the invite. No luck... Will this issue be fixed shortly? Don't want to pay for a service I can't use...

Same problem here in Poland, getting the exact same error. Trying to invite wife, we entering the same exact address. 

This is a serious issue, we're paying for a functionality that doesn't work.

I just finished a chat with Spotify Support. Check if both accounts have the same country set. For some reason my wife's profile had a different country, setting it back to Poland fixed the issue.

i am having same problem

cannot confirm address to add 2nd person to Duo

just keeps saying 'try again later'

please help

Hi,

Make sure that both accounts have the same country under profile. That's
what was causing the problem in my case.

Here's a guide how to set your country:
https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_basics/how-can-i-change-my-country-setti...

Good luck. If that doesn't help, try the Spotify support chat. It helped me

I have finally managed to set up my wife aw my duo partner. Now i need to find out how to share my playlists with her. It says i can do this with one click but how exactly?

Maybe it has to be done with Collaborative playlists? Haven't checked this, my wife and I have totally different musical tastes

https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/playlists/create-playlists-with-your-friends/

Ok so that doesn't work. I am clearly told that i can share playlists with my duo partner with just one click. If only i knew what that click was.

Dang, can't help you here then 😞

Anybody else?

Suggested posts