Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family Members CAN'T SIGN IN

Premium Family Members CAN'T SIGN IN

Hi,

I have been using Spotify Premium for more than 1,5 years. During the last 8 months I upgraded my membership to PREMIUM FAMILY. We were using it with my Husband. However suddenly my husband's account downgraded to FREE Membership and then I sent him an invitation to upgrade again to PREMIUM Level, however the address detail is rejected in a way and he cannot use it anymore. Therefore I cancelled my SPOTIFY PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP.

Now the question is; I did not remember the address I entered exactly. How can we use PREMIUM FAMILY again? Can I buy PREMIUM FAMILY Pack again one month later and then have the chance to enter the address again? Or should I open a new account and cancel that one to restart enetering the address again?

Of course I do not want to lose my current username and I do not want to enter another email for creating a new account.

Please help us to overcome this "stupid" problem. Otherwise you may lose many FAMILY PREMIUM MEMBERS to Apple's service, if it really of your interest is of course.

Regards

0 Replies

Suggested posts