Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family plan, can not invite members

Solved!

Premium Family plan, can not invite members

Hello,

On account page, when i try to add a member for my family plan, it keeps giving error. I can not reach www.spotify.com/tr/family/overview/ , its getting an error and redirects me to the account overview.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello everyone!

We're currently looking into this issue as we speak.

As soon as it's fixed  we'll let everyone know, just head to this post: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Managing-Family-Accounts-Error/idi-p/1717992#comment....

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hi, I'm having the same problem too!

I'm unable to access the remove/add family members feature in my Spotify account. Whenever I click on it, the pages loads for a long time and says "Opps! Something went wrong. Try again." Been trying on different web browers or devices to see if it would make a difference but it's still showing the same thing. Help?

Regards, Belinda Kaur

it won't work to try on different devices / browsers. as a software developer, i'm sure that there is a code error on that page and keeps giving error. they should fix it asap. 

I have the same problem here, the last of our group wanted to have his invite yesterday but I just couldn't do it, it's a shame really, they should work on that.

I also wrote an email to spotify regarding my concerns, I'll have you know when they text me back

The same error bring me here: i cannot make changes on the family accounts' page. Is there any tech team in Spotify to send them a message, or that troubles are resolved by community? (It would be strange, but...)

Same here.  It's been going on for the past three days. 

Same error... 😕
_20170622_081437.JPG
Marked as solution

Hello everyone!

We're currently looking into this issue as we speak.

As soon as it's fixed  we'll let everyone know, just head to this post: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Managing-Family-Accounts-Error/idi-p/1717992#comment....

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

After the email accepted user prompts you to put name address (which is ridiculus you already have the details of the user) then accept  this error comes up:

3 - Oops something went wrong, please try again.

Come on i think you can do better than this spotify? also this is a time based  lots of lost time...

Suggested posts