Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Solved!

Premium Family

Hi There,

We have just updated our Spotify from Premium to Premium Family for the sole purpose of being able to play music on each of our own devices simultaneously. The invites have been done, the kids have logged on with their own free Spotify accounts that are different from mine, and still, I am unable to play my music on my device at the same time as they are playing their music. It seems as though the kids might be able to play their music simultaneously amongst each other, I'll check that again when they are all home, but I know for sure, that when I go in to play my music, they'll get bumped off. How can I work around this? It is important to us that we can play our music at the same time on our devices... (all iPhones by the way).

Thank you,

Hilary

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Hilary ,

Welcome to the Community!

That sounds odd, with Premium for Family, every member can stream their music whenever they want, using their own devices and different accounts, they should have no problems with listening to their music.

Can you please try to double-check in their phones to make sure all of them are logged onto their individual accounts?

Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Hilary ,

Welcome to the Community!

That sounds odd, with Premium for Family, every member can stream their music whenever they want, using their own devices and different accounts, they should have no problems with listening to their music.

Can you please try to double-check in their phones to make sure all of them are logged onto their individual accounts?

Thanks 🙂

Hi,

That was the trick! You did it! I thought when I did her invite acceptance it had automatically used her own account, but it seems to have gone into mine without me noticing, or checking!

Thank you so much for helping me with this!

Hilary

No problem! If you need help with anything else, let me know.

Have a great week 🙂

Suggested posts