Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Mobile vs. Premium Desktop

Solved!

Premium Mobile vs. Premium Desktop

Hi community, I started a free spotify trial on my desktop and i was informed that it would auto-renew 30 days from now. However, after continuing my trial on my phone, it told me the trial was for 7 days. How come there's a different time gap when you start on your PC versus when you start on your phone? Also the answer may be a bit obvious, but will i get billed two different times because i have two different devices? Thanks for your replies.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed, welcome to Spotify!

Whenever you install Spotify on a new mobile device, you are eligible for a 7-day trial not requiring payment information, and that deactivates automatically at the end of the week with absolutely no cost.

After the 7-day trial ends, you can get a 30-day one with your new account. This one requires you to submit your payment info in order to start a recurring subscription, in the first month of which you won't be charged a penny. Don't like Premium, prefer not to spend anything? Cancel your subscription before the first month ends: at the end of the billing period (month), your Premium will be disabled automatically.

Hope this makes it clear enough! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any other doubts 😉

All the best 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed, welcome to Spotify!

Whenever you install Spotify on a new mobile device, you are eligible for a 7-day trial not requiring payment information, and that deactivates automatically at the end of the week with absolutely no cost.

After the 7-day trial ends, you can get a 30-day one with your new account. This one requires you to submit your payment info in order to start a recurring subscription, in the first month of which you won't be charged a penny. Don't like Premium, prefer not to spend anything? Cancel your subscription before the first month ends: at the end of the billing period (month), your Premium will be disabled automatically.

Hope this makes it clear enough! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any other doubts 😉

All the best 🙂

Suggested posts