Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Refund and Debit Cards

Premium Refund and Debit Cards

Hi, About 4 monthes ago I bought spotify Premium and I love it.  I payed for it using a debit card.  When getting this debit card I filled all the information to decline any purchase that would make my checking account go negative.  That being said, on the day spotify was to be renewed, it renewed automatically even though I had 2 dollars in my bank account.  This lead to an Insufficient funds fee of $30 and so i called my bank and asked why the spotify transaction was accepted if i didnt have the money for it because I specifically signed for my account to decline a purchase that would make my account go negative and they said "chase allowed the perchase." but they said they may be able to get rid of the insufficient funds fee if the spotify purchase is refunded because it is still pending I guess.  If anyone can help i would like to refund that spotify premium perchase.  

1 Reply

Hey there @Corruptedghoul I'm sorry to hear this, please contact support so you can ask for your refund.

You can contact support by filling this online contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
If you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it says it is no-reply) and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts