Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student Bundle

Premium Student Bundle

Previously, I was notified that my HULU account email address was changed. I canceled premium and notified both HULU and Spotify for the issue. Unfortunately, HULU told me that nothing could be done since it comes with the Spotify bundle so I contacted Spotify and didn't have much help either. I recently got premium again and want to activate HULU but I'm not able as the email address was changed and I have no access.

How can I change my HULU email address in order to have access to it and activate it? 

1 Reply

Hi there @valanis67,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Since you've presubscribed for Spotify premium you should be able to link a new Hulu Account (one with an email address you have access to) to your bundle. You should be able to see the options for Hulu and Showtime on your account page - here.

If you'd want to link your old Hulu account, you'll have to go through the Hulu customer support as they'll be the only ones able to grant you access to that account if possible.

Hope you find this info helpful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts