Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Trail 3 months but no premium features

Premium Trail 3 months but no premium features

Prologue

Added the 3 months for free and than 9,99 p/m trail. In my account i have an invoice (0,00 for now) and that spotify premium individual should be available.
Also in my account i can see that there should be a premium subscription, but the current account use is Free.

Plan

Free/Premium (both?)

Country

NL (Netherlands/Dutch)

My Question or Issue

I already logged in, even changed password. The current plan doesnt upgrade to the 'paid' spotify individual plan (three months free than 9,99).

I do have a confermation mail although and also can see it in account.
The username in the email matches the username in my account.

I waited 12 hours because maybe it took some time. BUt that didnt fix the issue.

31anm67wgm2zac2s2sfk_0-1662014645443.png

image 1: my current plan

<snip - Moderator edit>

image2: proof i paid

1 Reply

Hey @31anm67wgm2zac2s2sfk ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Keep in mind that if the payment method you used was used for Spotify in the past, you are, unfortunately, not able to claim a trial offer through it anymore.

Also, it’s very likely just a pending charge, even when it looks like the payment went through. I'd recommend checking the status of the payment with Ideal.

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company’s authorization process. When you submit a payment, they place a temporary authorization on the funds.

If the transaction doesn’t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company.

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts