Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 13.4.1

My Question or Issue

I am trying to pay for the Premium plan but I keep getting same the error. I've have tried clearing my cache, different devices, different browsers, different cards, and incognito mode. Please notify me how I can get the Premium plan.

3 Replies

Hey there @Teabagthebaby!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

You can start off by taking a look at this page to see if your cards meet all of our requirements.

It's important that the payment method you're using is enabled for foreign, secure online, and recurring purchases. You can contact your bank or credit company to check.

We can also recommend waiting a few days before you try again in case this is a temporary error with the bank.

Keep us posted on how it goes and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any more questions!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, thanks for replying! I have talked with my bank and they said that my card is enabled for this, but it's still not going through. Could it possibly be Spotify that is not working at the moment?

I am having a similar problem but this is with Paypal. It has been fine for the past few months, but all of a sudden it has failed this month. and when i try to input the paypal details again i just get an error message from spotify stating my payment details cannot be updated. 

Suggested posts