Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account and all music disappeared

Solved!

Premium account and all music disappeared

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Google pixel 2 

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I have changed to a new phone. I downloaded the app and logged in but apparently I'm on a free account now and all my music has disappeared. I have checked my other accounts. Logged in and out several times, logged in with facebook, then logged out, removed the app from Facebook, deleted and reinstalled the app, and changed my passwords.  Anyone got any more ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for getting in touch!

It sounds like you have a second account you did not know about. Log out from the app and log back in. Be sure to use the username which is stated in the payment receipt you received via email when you subscribed to Premium.

You can also use this article which helps you in finding any additional accounts you might have.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I would try logging into your Spotify account on another device to see if you can access premium from there. If you can, then I would contact Spotify to ask for further support. If you're unable to access premium on all devices, login to the Spotify website and see if you have any pending payments or if you need to update payment details.

Hope I could help out 😉

Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for getting in touch!

It sounds like you have a second account you did not know about. Log out from the app and log back in. Be sure to use the username which is stated in the payment receipt you received via email when you subscribed to Premium.

You can also use this article which helps you in finding any additional accounts you might have.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts