Premium account changed into free account

Highlighted

Re: Premium account changed into free account

Casual Listener

My problem was fixed by the customer service. They've resetted the password for my original Spotify account. Once I was able to log in again, I linked it with my Facebook Spotify account. My playlists are also back. So.. I'm happy again 😉

Highlighted

Community Legend
@JS666 - If you have replied to the automated email someone should be in touch as soon as they can (although probably not today it being Sunday!).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

Regular

Will we get any refund for the days of service we are losing?

Highlighted

Community Legend
That is something you will have to take up with the customer service guys.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Regular
My account has been changed to a free account, why. And if I reup to the premium account will my playlist still exist.
Highlighted

Community Legend

@Batt6343 How do you mean it has been changed? Did your subscription not go through for your last renewal? If so, you should have received an email from spotify to let you know. Are you definitely logging in with the correct details - it's too easy to log in with a username instead of facebook login and vice versa.

If you are logged into the correct account, you should see a payment history here.

Highlighted

Regular
Logging in correctly, never got a renewal letter, never needed one in the past, been a member for over 1.5 years with no problems, billing history says it's currently not available.
Highlighted

Spotify Legend

Hi there,

From looking at your account on our system I can see that it was created yesterday through Facebook. This suggests that it is a duplicate account, and that your Premium account is still safe on our system. If you can't remember the username that you initially chose when signing up for Spotify, then please get in touch using our online form where one of our advisors will be happy to help further. If you receive an autoresponse, just send an email directly in reply and someone will be in touch shortly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.
Highlighted

Regular

Ok ive done this a couple times now, only get the auto response that directs me here, I reply and never get a response back. This is getting stupid, yall say go there, they say go back. Please someone help. And I due have my original email with the user name/id number.

Highlighted

Regular

This would be so much easier if I could talk to you on the phone.

SUGGESTED POSTS