Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account paid for one year and new Family account

Solved!

Premium account paid for one year and new Family account

Hi,

I have paid a Premium account for one year until december 2018 and now I would like to subscribe for a Family account. How will it be charged to me ? 

Thanks for your answers

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, 🙂

The standard family rate is $14.99 a month. This will be what is charged to you each month after the balance you already paid is used up.
You won't lose anything - it will just bump your renewal date up sooner than December since the price you paid for regular Premium is less than the Family rate you would be starting. Once you upgrade to Famiy, you can see that new renewal date on your account page.
Hopefully this helps clarify!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi @pidji and welcome to Spotify Community! 🙂
You can go ahead and upgrade to the Family plan - the difference you will see is your subscription renewal date moves up from December 2018. This is because the Family rate is higher than what you already paid for standard Premium. You would then start to be charged the Family rate once the renewal date comes up.

Hopefully this helps and let me know if you need any other clarification.
Have a great day! 🙂

Thank you, but my question was also to know how much will be charged. In other word will I lose what I have already paid in advance until December ?

Marked as solution

Hi, 🙂

The standard family rate is $14.99 a month. This will be what is charged to you each month after the balance you already paid is used up.
You won't lose anything - it will just bump your renewal date up sooner than December since the price you paid for regular Premium is less than the Family rate you would be starting. Once you upgrade to Famiy, you can see that new renewal date on your account page.
Hopefully this helps clarify!

Thanks Bethany

Suggested posts