Free/Premium

Country

New Zealand

Device

Samsung S8

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Am currently activated premium with spark mobile but when i go on spotify, im still on free spotify

4 Replies

Hi there!

It sounds like you might’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead. I'd recommend checking out this Support article for more info.

Let me know how it goes!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

oh ok, ill check it out. will let you know if i get it resolved or not, thanks!

hm idk what happened but it seemed to have resolved itself.

so i was trying my parents email and my mum's one seemed to have connected to spotify when i tried changing email from the page you linked. though her email (yahoo) is not recognised when i tried to log in on yahoo.. so theres another problem there..

now i just went on the app on my phone to log into spotfy with her facebook account and i realise that theres not premium thing at the bottom so realise i may be on premium. then i checked my account and now im back on premium apparently.

havent checked in a few days though. not sure if this is it but i did go on the spark app and removed/unticked the renewal for spotify after the plan ends and then went back on to the renewal. think thats the last thing i did but duno if thats what did the trick. did lose a few days of non premium as i duno really what happened, but may be to do with what you were talking about with the multiple accounts. though dont think i touched spotify with her facebook.

sorry about the rambling, appreciate your help there. glad its now resolved i guess haha 😄

Hey @Limbo97!

I'm glad to hear everything's fine now. Make sure to let me know if there's anything else I can help with and have a nice day 🙂Thumbs_up500px.gif

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts