Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium activated

Solved!

Premium activated

Hi,

I just clicked on a song for some song info. Instead I got the message that Premium was activated. Now I have the Premium test week which I didnt want. How can I undo that?

Regards

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed

Without any payment details, no charges can be made, so you could enjoy the trial and your account should go back to Free after it.

If you want to 'undo' the trial, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed

Without any payment details, no charges can be made, so you could enjoy the trial and your account should go back to Free after it.

If you want to 'undo' the trial, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts