Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium and I switched to a family account

Premium and I switched to a family account

I switched to the family account about a month ago on a different payment card. But they have took the new cards money £15 and they are taking the old cards money too which is £10. So they’re taking both still but ive swapped to just family 

Plan

Premium/ family account 

3 Replies

Hey @11177339996, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let's take a look.

Could you let me know if you've been charged both amounts on the same date, or different dates? Check your receipts page here, and let me know if you see charges for both amounts. You can also send me a screenshot of what you see, making sure that you hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

If you don't, you may have an additional account. You can check out this guide to help find your other account and cancel the subscription.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I had a one person account on a card for 9.99 but I changed to a family account which is on a different account, and they’re still taking the £9.99 on top of the £15

Hey there @11177339996,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. No worries - we're here to help 🙂

If you are being charged for two subscriptions, this means that you have two Premium accounts. One is running on the Family subscription and the other one on the Individual.

We recommend you log in to your your original account and cancel the Premium subscription, to avoid paying double in the future. In case you're having trouble accessing your second Premium account, you should check out this page and follow the steps under Paying for multiple accounts? 

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out here again.

Have a great day!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts