Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium bezahlt, Laufzeit noch einen Monat, aber bei Buchung auf FREE zurückgesetzt

Solved!

Premium bezahlt, Laufzeit noch einen Monat, aber bei Buchung auf FREE zurückgesetzt

Hallo, ich habe Spotify immer über die Geschenk karten bezahlt und das halt immer für einen extra Monat im voraus. Naja, dann wurde das Konto mal kurzzeitig, warum auch immer, auf Family versetzt, was ich aber wieder auf normales Premium (nach ein paar Tagen) eingestellt habe. Da hat es mir angezeigt, dass am 27.05 Geld abgebucht wird. Dies ist passiert, es war aber zu wenig auf dem angegebenen Konto. Mein aktuelles Problem ist, dass es mir jetzt anzeigt, dass ich nur noch FREE nutze, obwohl ich mit den Karten bis zum 03.07. bezahlt habe. Was wäre da eine Lösung, um den Monat Premium wieder zu bekommen? Danke im voraus.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again, @xXOCTOSCOPEXx 

So, about the conversion to a Family plan, I suggest that you check out this article to make sure that your account is safe, since you don't recognize this activity by yourself. And when your account turned on a Family subscription, the money that was put on your account was used to pay for it, so considering the difference in price between both plans (Premium and Premium for Family), when your account was reverted again to the normal Premium, the time of Premium was cut out just because you didn't have sufficient funds to pay for it anymore until the expected date (July 3rd).

Let me know if you have any further questions or if you need more help in something.

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey, @xXOCTOSCOPEXx 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting! I hope you don't mind I'm answering in English.

About your issue, just to clarify, you bought Gift Cards, but they are not working for you after you go out a Family Plan? I'm waiting for your reply.

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Ich hatte zuerst ein Premium Abo für eine Person. Darüber habe ich im Voraus, mit Geschenkkarten, bis 03.07. diesen Jahres bezahlt. Aus mir unerklärlichen Gründen wurde das dann auf ein Premium Family Konto upgegradet, welches mir auffiel und es dann wieder auf ein normales Premium Konto zurück stellte. Da hieß es dann, dass die Kosten für Premium am 27.05. vom Konto abgebucht werden, was auch passierte. Jedoch war auf diesem Konto wohl zu wenig Geld darauf, wodurch es das Geld nicht abbuchen konnte, wodurch es dann auf FREE umgestellt wurde, obwohl die Premium Laufzeit noch bis nächsten Monat gültig gewesen wäre.

Das Wäre die genaue Beschreibung des Problems, welches durch die Umstellung von Family auf Premium passierte.

Desweiteren kann ich es mir nicht erklären, warum mein normales Premium Konto zu einem Family Konto upgegradet wurde. 

Marked as solution

Hey again, @xXOCTOSCOPEXx 

So, about the conversion to a Family plan, I suggest that you check out this article to make sure that your account is safe, since you don't recognize this activity by yourself. And when your account turned on a Family subscription, the money that was put on your account was used to pay for it, so considering the difference in price between both plans (Premium and Premium for Family), when your account was reverted again to the normal Premium, the time of Premium was cut out just because you didn't have sufficient funds to pay for it anymore until the expected date (July 3rd).

Let me know if you have any further questions or if you need more help in something.

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts