Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium disappeared

Premium disappeared

Hello,

I've been a Premium since october 2014. This morning I tried to listen to some songs in my library, but I can only shuffle play (on iPhone). After restarting Spotify a few times I found out I don't have a premium account anymore.

What is going on and why can't I have direct contact with Spotify?

5 Replies

Hello @angrypremiumuse,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your premium.

Just to let you know, you can contact Spotify on Twitter (@SpotifyCares) on on the online contact form.

Your last payment for premium hay of not gone through, no worries though, we can check this together.

If you could please login to view your account overview (https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/overview/)

Then you should see a 'Receipts' tab, click on that and view when the last payment was made, if you could tell me when the last payment was made, we can get this fixed 🙂

Hi Thomas,

I got a receipt dated april 14th. It still isn't charged to my bankaccount.

I also want to change my bank account because I'm changing banks. At the moment I can't do this because I'm not premium.

Hello,

Have you had premium since April 14th?

Yesterday I still had premium. This morning it was gone. No message from Spotify about a payment that is pending or whatever.

Hello,

This is not good! I will direct you to customer Support, that way they can look into your account and see what is going on backstage.

You can contact support via Twitter (@SpotifyCares) or on this online contact form.

Let me know hos it goes 🙂

Suggested posts