NEXT STEP

Premium does not work

Premium does not work

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

My Question or Issue

Hey guys, I am subscribed to a Premium Spotify account since over 3 years now, never had any problems. Since a week, it says I only have a Free account on my phone (Samsung S5) and Laptop (Lenovo Yoga). The Premium does work on my other phone (Huawei P20). 

I have tried logging out and back in, I have tried deinstalling the app and re-installing it but nothing works. My account is also not connected to my Facebook. And I don't have a pending payment.

Could anyone help me out?

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you try following the steps from this support article?

Let me know how it goes!

Hi Loxer, thanks for your reply!

Yes, I have already tried every step from the supporting article, without success. The problem is that in the 'Free account' that I am seeing, I am referred to as 'Saira Wa', and that is the name I had for my actual Free account way back when. But I can't log into my Premium account (for which I have a different username). I also tried to send myself an email via my Premium account username, but I'm not getting any email.

Hey @user-removed,

Could you double-check the username of your Premium account from your Android device (check the steps of this support site article). Once you get it, please follow the steps here 🙂

If that doesn't do the trick could you share any screenshots of error messages?

Make sure to hide any personal/sensitive info.

Keep us posted.

Suggested posts