Premium

Country

Austria

Device

(iPhone 11)

Operating System

(iOS 13.6)

My Question or Issue

So i got spotify premium duo for me and my roommate,and for me premium works perfectly but for her it doesn't work,she still gets ads,she can't skip songs.Can you guys help me?

5 Replies

Hey @Nova8252, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you check your account and make sure that she is a member of your Premium Duo plan? 

If so, ask her to log out > restart device > log back in. If she isn’t a member on your account, send another invite to her here.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

it still doesn't work

Hey @Nova8252

Thanks for letting me know.

As I suggested in my last reply, could you check your account and make sure that she is a member of your Premium Duo plan? Also, can she check her account on a mobile device by going to Settings in the Spotify app (gear icon) > Account, and see if it says Premium or Free on there?

She can also try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I’ve done all this and my duo still have ads. Wish there was a better way to do this. Honestly thinking about pandora. Or another music streaming app. 

Hey @Nick375,

Thanks for trying those steps. Can you also let me know if you're getting advertisements when playing songs, or do you get them when listening to a podcast? If you have another device, can you check and see if you receive ads on that device? 

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts