Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium family not working

Solved!

Premium family not working

I have a Spotify Premium account in Malaysia which is shared by family members. I am now studying in the UK and had access to premium service. But suddenly today I was asked to update my profile from MY to UK and now I cant access premium service . Please help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello hrahul16,

Unfortunately, as stated in the Premium for Family ToS, "All account holders must reside at the same address to be eligible for the Premium for Family Plan.". 

If you want to continue to use Spotify Premium as a student, you can take a look at the student discount over here !

Regards 😉

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello hrahul16,

Unfortunately, as stated in the Premium for Family ToS, "All account holders must reside at the same address to be eligible for the Premium for Family Plan.". 

If you want to continue to use Spotify Premium as a student, you can take a look at the student discount over here !

Regards 😉

Meaning once I'm back in Msia for summer break I'll be able to access family premium again?

If everything works as it should, yes, it will restore your access to Spotify once you get back in Malaysia 🙂 

Thank you...

Hi, i have the same problem in Chile, but me and my family live at the same place, but spotify say they can't confirm the adress, how do i know wich adress do i have in my account and wich adress have my husband and doughter? We join spotify a lot of time ago, so i don't remember wich adress did i register. 

And with this new terms, is possible to use spotify at work and at home? or this are considered different adress? 

Pls. Help... 

Regards 

Francisca

Suggested posts